Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FOR (^_^)

Dear Heart,
Why don't you get it?
She can never be mine , never.
Stop beating so fast when she looks at me and passes by me. She doesn't like me .
Why would she frown every time I walked pass her if she liked me?
Why would she stare at me with a dangerous look in her eyes if she liked me?
Why would she ingnore me if she liked me?
Why?
If she is not meant for me then why do you tell me that she is?
She is so beautiful.
She has a different kind of beauty which makes her seem out of this world.
I have never seen anyone like her.
Her skin whiter than the milk, she is my Snow white.
I wish I could call her by this name.
I feel like a douchebag infront of her.
It really bugs me when all these wolves like boys try to get her attention and try to impress her.
She doesn't even like the handsomest guy of our batch.
Why would she like me?
Me, a pauper dreaming if the princess will someday look at me, notice me , like me and may be
just maybe love me.
Dear Heart, I envy her friends.
I wish I could be one of them.
If she can't be what I want her to be, she could just be my friend.
Why doesn't she like my presence?
She becomes mute when i approach her , silence prevails then.
I talk to her friends who by luck are my friends too.
I get to know everything about her which other guys only dream of knowing.
They can never have the valuable details about her , never.
Sitting next to her to feel her warmth would be so wonderful and I know heart, you would be happy
too.
She is different in a whole new way .
She is my dream woman , natural beauty with no make up.She doesn't chatter so much or squeak out loud like other girls.
She doesn't create commotion.
Just like seeing her beauty , hearing her sweet voice makes my day.
My friends who are also her friends say that there is a Devil inside of her.
But I don't believe them .
How can she be a Devil ?
She is an Angel from Heaven , look at those black dazzling eyes, her shiny long black hair and her
rosy lips.
And she as a whole amuses me.
Her innocence is brilliant ,I don't want her to be out of my sight.
How did God create such a perfect being?
I wish she could be mine, my lady love.
I would do anything for her , I would , I promise ,Heart.
I can't spend my whole life trying to forget about her.
She is not someone who can easily be forgotten.
Her God sent beauty drives one crazy.
It's hard to talk to her when her bodygaurd like friends surround her.
They never leave her alone.
They always interrupt the conversation I am having with her.
The conversation which takes ones in a bluemoon to happen.
It's really hard to make her smile and when she does I feel the butterflies in my stomach.
I watch her smile then turn around quickly cause I don't want her to think I am weird .
I usually try hard to not to stare at her but how hard I try my weirdness always cease to exist.
And even though she will never be mine , she will always have you , my heart.
Wherever she may go , you will always keep her in you.
After all she is my lady love , my dream woman
yours truly...
shyam

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: techno2know.Com

1 comments:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
    1999 Chrysler 300M AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete